The adventures of the Reilly family.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Garden update


Garden update
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
Here is a recent picture of my garden. It is looking a little rough, due to either days and days of rain or sweltering heat that hasn't allowed me to work too much in it. And leaving for a week didn't help much, when we got back from WV it looked awful, then the heat wave hit, and now it's rain. I have managed to at least weed around the plants with my hands, but as you can tell between the rows need done as well. But the plants themselves are coming along nicely. From left to right there is a row of canteloupe, cucumbers, squash, zucchinin, nothing, then lettuce, carrots, what's supposed to be green onions, they're in there somewhere, then my three rows of beans, (which are starting to bud by the way.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home