The adventures of the Reilly family.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Too cool


Too cool
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
Abigail's Grandma Lowmiller gave her these sunglasses for Easter. Back then she wanted nothing to do with them, but today, out of curiousity I put them on her before we went out to get the mail. She actually left them on, and smiled real big, and posed for some photos and a video. I took her in front of the mirror, where I too had on my shades and she just looked and the reflection, then up at me, and back at the reflection, and smiled so big. I guess she's getting to that age where it is actually cool to be doing the same thing as mommy. I think I will cherish this for now, because the time when this won't be the case will come too fast. I'm not sure what she's pointing at, it seems to be in the direction of the mail box, maybe she knew where we were headed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home