The adventures of the Reilly family.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Part 3


Part 3
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
Lamby has also been a great sport, I mean come on being drug around in Abigail's mouth can't be fun. I have all these pics of Abigail with Lamby today because she didn't want her put away. Generally I don't let her have Lamby other than to sleep or when she gets hurt, but today she insisted. We were looking at a book, and there was a picture of a lamb in it. I said look there is a lamb like Lamby. She whipped around, pointed up at her crib, where she knew Lamby was, and cried until I got Lamby down. So she kept her with her the rest of the time. This picture is funny, she was scooting around on her knees with Lamby just dangling out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home