The adventures of the Reilly family.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The shirt says it all.


The shirt says it all.
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
Doesn't it though? I truly think she is cute. This outfit was given to her by her Aunt Daryl for Christmas but we have been unable to use it until now. I just couldn't resist this blogable moment as we were getting ready to head outside. It was so cool this morning that after going out I realized it was too chilly for her normal morning outdoor playwear (usually just the tops to her pajamas and her diaper, but still her sandles of course, she can't leave the house without them). So we had to came back in and I had to put longsleeves and pants on Abigail. I sure do love this weather and can't wait till fall is really here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home