The adventures of the Reilly family.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Big girl!


Big girl!
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
Abigail has really shown absolutely no interest in feeding herself with a spoon. It is was faster for Mommy to shovel it in. Even if I try to hand her the spoon with stuff already on it, she just opens her mouth. But this morning at breakfast she was not eating so well, so I went about eating my own breakfast. Much to my suprise she kept pointing to her spoon and bowl, so I handed them to her. She first just stirred it, but the got some milk on to the spoon and licked it off. Before long she was getting big spoonfulls of cereal and eating it, making most of it in her mouth. What a big girl our sweet thing is becoming! We love watching her grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home