The adventures of the Reilly family.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

gone fishin'


gone fishin'
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
First let me explain Abigail's attire. Usually in the mornings I don't rush in her room at the first sound, so this morning I just hung out for a while when she woke up. She got quiet again, so I sat on the couch for a bit, then she started "talking" so I went to peek at her. All I could see was her legs up on the side of the crib, then in a few seconds I heard the unmistakeable rip, rip of her taking off her diaper. I go in and say, "Hey what are you doing?" As I see her laying there disrobbed from the top down and her diaper almost off.(she had footy pjs on at the time) So I changed her and put just pj pants on her. So then when we came out the first thing she said was "down" whle pointing at the chair she's sitting in, so she sat there watching the fish, with Lamby, of course. I know she looks cold, but really i'm not a bad mommmy, she's really just doing that thing she does when she gets really excited and tenses up. She is so darn silly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home