The adventures of the Reilly family.

Monday, February 06, 2006

My little girl


AbigailReilly
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
It's great to be a dad.
There is no special story that goes with this picture, just the thought that I love my little girl. On of the best things I get to do is be a dad. She is such a joy in my life. Sure, she has mood swings. (I joke and say that she looks like daddy, but acts like mommy) But she gives us the sweetest moments as well.
A friend of mine, a pastor in Charlotte, NC, once told me that having kids will teach you more about God than almost anything. His statements are true. I work in an office at home. There have been days where I have felt like everything is going opposite of how I need it to, then in walks my little girl...she climbs into my lap and gives me a big hug. Then she will turn away and go right back out without saying a word. Love without words.
It's great to be a dad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful picture along with the beautiful thoughts!! You're a great Dad!!!

6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home