The adventures of the Reilly family.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

August 11th, 2001


August 11th, 2001
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
I know it is a bit late, but I wanted to post this picture. Five years ago my beautiful bride and I were married. It seems like forever ago, yet it has only been five years. I don't know what life would be like without my wife. And I really never want to find out. God has blessed me with the most perfect helper in my life. She is the image of what a wife is supposed to be. She loves me. She kicks my butt when I am in need. And she is a wonderful mother.

PROVERBS 31:10-12, 31:26-29 says,

"A good woman is hard to find, and worth far more than diamonds. Her husband trusts her without reserve, and never has reason to regret it. Never spiteful, she treats him generously all her life long. ...When she speaks she has something worthwhile to say, and she always says it kindly. She keeps an eye on everyone in her household, and keeps them all busy and productive. Her children respect and bless her; her husband joins in with words of praise: Many women have done wonderful things, but you’ve outclassed them all!”

I couldn't say it better myself. Happy Anniversary my beloved!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful and well said!!!!! Love you all!!!!

2:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home