The adventures of the Reilly family.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Mimi's Little Brother.


Mimi's Little Brother.
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
Yesterday morning the kids and I were playing in the back of the house when we heard the UPS man drop something off. This is always a highlight, so we rushed to see what he brought. When I looked at the return address, I got so excited, and said, "Abigail, we gotta open this right now!" She started jumping up and down, saying, "something else, something else!" Not sure what she meant, but she quickly joined in on my frantic ripping of the tape that was so strongly securing the box closed. And upon opening the box........I was not disappointed and neither was Josiah, as we had hoped, he now has a lamb of his own! As any of you that have checked this blog regularly have noticed, Abigail has a lamb that she CANNOT live without, she calls her Mimi, because we used to call her Lamby (real origional, I know), but when she started to refer to her, she could say that, so Mimi it is. We are pretty excited to see what Josiah ends up naming him, but for now he's Mimi's little brother or Josiah's own Mimi, as Abigail likes to call him.

Doesn't Josiah look so excited to have his own Lamb? He was flashing some really cute smiles while holding it today, I think he loves is. So we want to say a HUGE Thank You!!!! Jean and Vernon for a gift we hope our little man cannot soon live without. I know you envisioned that for Abigail's and it has become that and so much more, gift that will be treasured forever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say there is a look of happiness on Josiah's face!! We all know what the "Mimi's" in the house mean!!!!!

3:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home