The adventures of the Reilly family.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Sittin' up all by myself


Sittin' up all by myself
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
How could anyone resist taking a picture of this? Josiah has had quite an eventful last couple of weeks, starting cereal, and learning to sit by himself. He is still a bit wobbly at times, but he has got it down pretty good. But on top of all that he's been working on his first teeth, and last night I finally felt the sharp little thing with my finger. For a few weeks or so now he's been chewing on everything and his gums have been swollen, and you could see them just below the surface. What is really funny about this is that he is only 9 days later getting his fist pearly white than Abigail was. I know this is just another thing they've gotta do, but it just makes me think how much he is growing. Soon there will be no more toothless smile, once it comes all the way in. But we'll fall in love with that smile just as much i'm sure. Once I can get a good picture of it i'll post it, but for the time being enjoy this cute pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home