The adventures of the Reilly family.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Enjoying some tractor cake


Enjoying some tractor cake
Originally uploaded by TheReillys
For like 2 months any time I asked Abigail what she wanted to get her dad for his birthday, she would always say, "A tractor cake." Well let me tell you there was no way I was going to be able to make a cake look like a tractor. If you remember blogs from Abigail's last birthday, "we" made her cakes that looked like VeggieTales, but I baked them and John did the fancy stuff. So I couldn't ask him to make his own cake, so I had to think what to do. So we frosted it, and made some look like grass, and bought a little John Deere tractor to put on top of it. Here Abigail is with her daddy enjoying some of it. She helped me bake it too, from shredding a pound of carrots, to measuring the sugar, and stirring. She dreamed of a tractor cake, and here it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home