The adventures of the Reilly family.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Month 18


Month 18
Originally uploaded by TheReillys
I truly can't believe that my baby boy is 18 months old. I stopped doing couch pictures every month at a year, but decided to do it at a year and a half. So here he is, obviously bigger ( you can go back and look at the others if you want, I posted them in September). I think he looks a bit like something in an ad, holding Abigail's computer thing, but he still needs something to make sure he sits still. Oh, but that smile, it is still melting my heart. What a great kid! He went to the doc for his check up today, and while he hasn't grown in weight a bunch, thanks to the croup i'm sure, he has grown nearly 2 inches in the last 3 months. Thinning out and getting taller, but trust me, when you get this boy nakey, he still has a big ole belly! We love him so!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home