The adventures of the Reilly family.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Naked on the couch


Naked on the couch
Originally uploaded by TheReillys
I was looking for a single picture to blog and I came across this. And what a funny picture it is. A few weeks back I was getting the kids ready for bed. It was a Thursday, so John wasn't here. Anyway, I took off Josiah's clothes and decided it would be nice to let him run naked for a minute. Well, while checking on Abigail he disappeared and got real quiet. I thought for sure he must be somewhere playing with pee on the floor. I went to find him, and instead I found him sitting, proud as can be on the couch. Not sure if he was proud about getting up there himself, or that he had done it naked. He is so silly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home