The adventures of the Reilly family.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

What are you lookin' at?


What are you lookin' at?
Originally uploaded by TheReillys
I think (and or course he is only 5 days old so my theory is new) that Samuel and Josiah had some sort of secret meeting so that Josiah could pass on tips on how to be ornery. Samuel has this knack for being wide awake only when I'm (John) not around.

While we were at the hospital with him, I had to leave to take Abigail to her AWANA Christmas party. Allison said he was awake the whole time, but when I returned, he went to sleep. The same thing happened this morning. I took Abigail and Josiah to church with me and it was then that Allison took this picture. When we got home, he was asleep again!

So, I now have picture proof that Samuel is learning early to be ornery with Daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home