The adventures of the Reilly family.

Monday, August 31, 2009

The wheels on the bus....


101_1936
Originally uploaded by TheReillys
So today was the BIG day! Abigail was off to school. She really wanted to ride the bus, so we let her. She had a great time at the bus stop with all the other kids from the neighborhood. Once they got on the bus she was a little unsure of what to do, but we told her to go across the street and get on the bus. She did so with much excitement and I can't wait to go get her back in a few hours and hear all about her day. I'm sure she had a great time and met new friends. She's such a special little girl, I can't believe she's so big. I'll miss her dearly here during the day, but know that she is going to learn so much. I'll just hug her extra tight when she comes home! Check back soon for an update from Abigail of the big day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Grandma Lowmiller said...

I can't believe it's that time already!!! Abigail, you look SO cute!!!!!

5:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home