The adventures of the Reilly family.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Laundry Helper


Laundry Helper
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
We now have a tradition on laundry day. I will sort all the laundry into piles, then when I load whatever it is i'm going to was into the basket, I also load Abigail up with it. Then we're off I push the basket from our room to the laundry room as fast as possible, which is pretty fast once we hit the hardwood. Abigail loves it, she just sits there smiling, and what hair she does have flies up into the hair, once we stop at the washer she just smiles up at me. Here she is getting impatient for the ride as I stopped to take the pic, a moment later she began to climb out and come get me. Man, I love her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home