The adventures of the Reilly family.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Ready to go out on the town


Ready to go out on the town
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
Living in Marion means we don't have a mall right at our fingertips, so it is an event to go shopping. We were headed to Asheville today to buy Daddy some new pants, and I let Abigail pick out her outfit. Obviously she saw the importance of dressing for the occasion, I mean look at that dress! She walked herself right down the sidewalk to the car, ready for some shopping. Isn't she too sweet? Of course while at the mall, she charmed everyone within seeing or hearing distance. An older couple jokingly asked if she was for sale, I quickly said NO WAY! How could I ever live without my precious one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home