The adventures of the Reilly family.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Here I am!


Here I am!
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
I'm not sure why or when she first decided to hide in this cabinet, but it was within the last couple weeks. But anyway, she sits in there and tries to shut herself in, as you'll see in the next photo. The she'll say "shhh, shhh" which means she's hiding. And sometimes, she'll even say, "Abby, Abby" (which is what she calls herself) this means we're supposed to say "where's Abigail, Abigail" Then she pops out with great excitement. This was taken this morning before she had the meltdown over the oatmeal that was too runny and she poured on herself. I could have cared less, but she really didn't like to have it on her. This is the same girl that got so dirty this afternoon playing in the dirt I had to strip her to her diaper on the porch before we went back inside. Go figure! But man, I love her, and she's so darn cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home