The adventures of the Reilly family.

Friday, April 28, 2006

European Playground?


100_5832
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
I have meant to blog this picture for a while now. It is a picture of Abigail and her grandma Bonky (her nick name for my (John's) mom) at the park. This little car was a big attraction for Abigail. It bounced on springs. She really wanted grandma to drive while she made it bounce.

The thing I just noticed is that the sterring wheel is on the English side of things. What is with that? And where did my mom learn to drive a spring loaded English car anyway? Is there something I don't know?

Regardless of your driving orientation...you have to admit that a bouncy spring car is fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No only can I drive a spring loaded car, I can dirt bike as well!! I'm a cool grandma!!!!

7:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home