The adventures of the Reilly family.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Our Little Big Girl


100_6030
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
Last night Abigail took a big step. We took apart her crib and traded it for a bed. She did amazing. Instead of reading to her in a rocking chair, Allison crawled into bed with her (as you see) and read. When it was time to sleep she simply roled over and went to sleep! She even did well during her nap today.

She is growing so fast and we are enjoying every minute of her while it is just her. When our little man arrives I am sure we will be just as excited about all that he does.

The next big step for Abigail is school. Allison said, "I will be standing along the side of the road crying on that morning." I said, "I won't...I will be on the bus." :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home