The adventures of the Reilly family.

Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm Flyin'!...I'm Flyin'


I'm Flyin'!...I'm Flyin'
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
Our experience with Josiah was a lot different than it was with Abigail. With Abigail, Allison went into labor at about 2am and by 5:30pm she was born. With Josiah, Allison went to the Dr. on Friday and without experiencing any pain he said, "You're in labor."

Josiah was perfect when he came out. Good color, good reflexes, etc, but he had a small hole in one lung. This sounds like a big problem, but our Dr. told us it is quite common in newborns. Within 36 hours the problem was gone thanks to some oxygen and antibiotics.

We are all home now and doing well. Allison is asleep on one couch, Josiah on the other. I (John) am typing this and Abigail is jumping around like crazy in the dining room.

Here is Josiah in his bed at the hospital. I think he is dreaming about flying. He sure smiles a lot for how little he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home