The adventures of the Reilly family.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

What time did you get up?


What time did you get up?
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
Well Josiah hit one of his biggest milestones yet last night, he slept through the night!!!!! Yeah!!!! Here is a picture of the clock in his room shortly after he opened those beautiful blue eyes of his. Yup, it says 7:45, crazy! Of course, once I woke up at 6 and realized he hadn't gotten up yet, I went to his room and checked him, and of course, he was fine. But I still slept fitfully for the next hour or so. But now I know he can, so maybe i'll enjoy it more next time. But I am excited none the less, let me say it again, yeah!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO happy for you Allison!!!! I really KNOW what this means!!!! That is the hardest time being a new Mom!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home