The adventures of the Reilly family.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Check out those baby blues


Check out those baby blues
Originally uploaded by abigail0723.
Here is a great shot of Josiah's beautiful eyes. We were outside for a little fresh air and I took the camera with me to get some shots of Abigail and Josiah playing in T-shirts, because it was Dec. 1st, there is just something not right about that. But it was like 70 degrees. Anyway, here he is on his 3 month birthday. I also had the nurse come to the house and weigh him yesterday and he is now 15 lbs and a half ounce. He is also 26 inches long. It's really becoming hard to hold him because he's so big, but can't really hold his own yet. But he is getting stronger and is but days away from rolling over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is SO precious as is all of my grandkids. I just LOVE them all SO much!!!!! One (of many) of the best things that ever happened to me!!!! The "next generation" is sure growing. Grandkids are SO much fun to love!!!!!! Can't wait to see you over the holiday!! Always look forward to seeing you all. Love you all bunches!!!!

2:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that should be "are" my grandkids!!!Sorry about the mistake that was sent before I paid attention!!!!!!!!

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home