The adventures of the Reilly family.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Proud of her catch


Proud of her catch
Originally uploaded by TheReillys
I think that everyone remembers catching lightning bugs as a kid, I know I do. I've really dreamed of the day that I could take Abigail, so we decided to let her stay up late last night and have her first go at it. So after Josiah was all settled in we headed outside with a jar ready to go. It didn't take long to find some, and by the end we had quite a load. She did so well catching them herself, she actually suprised me. It was so much fun to watch her run around the yard yelling, "There's one!!!" quickly followed by, "I caught it." Here she is with her catch. We sat the jar on her dresser and she fell asleep watching them blink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home