The adventures of the Reilly family.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Flying?


101_0441
Originally uploaded by TheReillys
I picked this picture not because it was particularly cute, though he is pretty cute, huh?(John thinks he looks like he is flying). I picked it because of the funny story that goes with it.

Thursdays are John's late nights, he usually gets home well after bedtime. I still haven't gotten quite used to getting all 3 kids ready for bed by myself yet. Usually one or all of them is crying and we just push on through. I was helping Josiah go to the potty before he got in bed, I had been holding a crying Samuel, but needed the extra hand, so I just laid hi down on the bathmat. I completely expected him to just keep on crying, but at least i'd have my hands free. But instead, he started smiling and cooing. He was so content I just let him be while i tucked the other two in. I then grabbed the camera and got a really cute picture and video. What a strange kid. I think we'll keep him though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so much fun to be able to watch them as they grow. Thank You!

8:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home